Thursday, July 23, 2009


thanks Pikaluk for the photo from Flickr (except reading the conditions I find I shouldn't have "altered, transformed or built upon this work" - sorry, run out of time now to find a "no rights reserved photo"!)
Week 10 - Mashups.

BigHugeLabs looks fun, really.

I think Billboard and Slideshow functions could be used to promote upcoming library activities on a library web page or in a blog.

Mosaic could be a marketing "look what we did this year".

I decided to use a Flickr photo and the Warholizer, but had trouble finding one with "some rights reserved" - thus the end result.

My first thought had been to use our library photos, but even they had "all rights reserved".
Our team leader has produced a mashup of the mobile library stops using Google maps - a very useful product.

1 comment: